as a wedding planner I have to have lots of different ideas for my bride and groom that wants to be implicated in the wedding creating process but that aren’t that good at it. For that I have various activities to propose to them.
So if you’re looking for an idea for your escort cards, something simple, original but still elegant – you are at the right place !
Check what we’ve found on this beautiful blog “The Tea Spoons“, a tutorial even a kid could realise with success and compliments.
This is the final result:
To get the result follow the steps:
1. Take your white (or other paper color) simple escort cards
2. Put them into the water for a few seconds (not too long otherwise the paper won’t be hard enough anymore)
3.When wet turned them upside down and fix them with scotch, elastics or whatever you can find at your place.
4. Take painting of various colors (you can even just to black or the color of your wedding and put some on top of them (not too much)
5. When you have add all the colors you wanted you can separate the cards and let them dry.
6. and Voilà ! You have your original and homemade escort cards :)