It’s tutorial wednesday and I’ve found this A D O R A B L E idea for your fruity tasty yummy wedding decoration! I mean why not using fresh strawberries for the seating assignments? It’s nice to see, it’s cheaper that using expensive flower decoration, you can use your favorite fruit and it’s fun for your guest!
My suggestion: it’s better if you don’t use soft fruits as raspberries for this decoration, they would squash and smear your cute paper bags really fast.
Here’s how to create these table numbers via Style me Pretty:
Mini Brown Bags (found at Michaels)
8.5 x 11″ Card Stock
2.25″ Square Scalloped Hole Punch (found at Michaels)
1. Using your color printer, print out this template. Note that we have left room above the numbers for you to write in the names.
2. Using your hole punch, punch out the squares. Or alternatively, using a paper cutter, trim around the dotted lines.
3. With double stick tape, adhere the labels on to your brown bags, right in the center.
4. Using a red or black pen, scribble in the name of your guests above the number. Don’t worry about being too perfect, this project is all about charm.
5. If you don’t want to fill completely with fruit, stuff the bottom half of the bags with red tissue paper, then fill to the brim with strawberries.
These would look especially cute with cherries!